need to know
- Save up to 57% on a one-night luxury spa break for one including breakfast
- Enjoy free access to Thermae Bath Spa
- Explore one of Britain’s most scenic cities – named a World Heritage Site by Unesco, and offering a wealth of attractions
- An indulgent retreat!
- This kgbdeal is for one person only
what & why
Today’s kgbdeal is all about luxurious living. And if you’re yet to experience the magic of a spa retreat, then this invitation is bound to get you excited! And here’s why: not only are we offering you access to the gorgeous Thermae Spa, but it also happens to be located in the city of Bath, which is so beautiful, it’s been named a World Heritage Site by Unesco! So, as you can imagine here at kgb HQ, we’re very excited with this offering, which we believe provides you with the ultimate spa getaway… For just £89, you can spoil yourself with a one-night Bath break which includes access to the luxurious Thermae Bath Spa. Staying at Pratts Hotel in the centre of the city, this A-list worthy break would usually set you back up to £205. However, today you can enjoy a soothing discount of up to 57%, meaning you’re well on your way to relaxation-heaven!
Thermae Bath Spa:
Thermae Bath Spa is a day spa where you can bathe in the warm, natural mineral-rich waters and choose from a range of spa treatments designed to ease the body and soothe the mind. Aiming to provide you with the ultimate in relaxation, the spa fuses past, present and future for a special spa experience. Find out more here.
Built in 1743 by one of the city’s most famous architects, John Wood the Elder, Pratt’s Hotel has been part of Bath’s heritage for more than two centuries and represents a great location for a short break or weekend stay in Bath to explore the city’s many historic attractions. With its famous Roman baths, Abbey, classic Georgian architecture such as the Royal Crescent and the remarkable Thermal Bath Spa, this is a city best explored on foot. Bath offers a diverse range of restaurants, theatres and pubs, together with museums such as the Museum of Costume and the Jane Austen Centre. Make Pratt’s Hotel your choice for a relaxing weekend break in Bath.
by the way
- One voucher per person
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- A £30 supplement applies for Saturday night bookings
- Advanced booking is required. Please call 0808 144 9494 to book your stay, quoting your kgbdeals reference number
- Bookings are subject to availability
- This kgbdeal includes free access for one into Thermae Bath Spa
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or pre-existing booking
- Your voucher expires on the 31st August 2012
- Click here for full kgbdeals’ Terms and Conditions
This deal qualifies for £6 of kgbkash referral awards.
who & where
Bath, BA2 4AB
0808 144 9494
Bath, BA2 4AB
0808 144 9494